We are a group of individual investors collaborating to improve each member's knowledge, skills, and investment profits using the IBD CANSLIM methodology.
Each month the meeting goal is to increase our individual investment performance through collaboration with our peers, staying in sync with current market conditions, and improving our investment knowledge of the CAN SLIM system to consistently make low risk, high probability investments to maximize our profits and minimize our losses.
This group will be a place where both knowledgeable and novice CANSLIM investors will help each other learn and make sure we don't miss the next outstanding stock, and handle it right when we get it.
1. Each of us is investing our own money and ultimately separately responsible for any and all decisions with respect to our investments.
2. We will hold each other harmless for a bunch of things (a non exhaustive list of examples includes proposals, research, correct or incorrect information/data, etc.).
3. Our group is focusing on the IBD/O’Neil CANSLIM strategy.
4. We will reference IBD/O’Neil materials/courses (as precedents) whenever possible to help each other learn the approach.
5. Currently membership is open to all that can participate locally in face-to-face meetings.
Guide for First-Timers:
If you are attending one of our meetings for the first time, we have created a short introductory document, entitled "Guide for First Timers to the Boulder IBD Meetup", which provides an overview of what you can expect in these meetings. This document is available through this website (to access, click on the 'More' tab in upper banner on this page, then click on 'Files) and is visible to members of this group.
11,088 New Technologists
2,315 Boulder Social Hikers
2,314 Data Geeks