addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Portland Boxer Activity Club Message Board › X ray for my dogs toe?

X ray for my dogs toe?

Clint S.
user 13126280
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 8
Hi , Last night my boxer Jazmine came in my living room limping? Any way I took her to the vet today And they said they think she broke her toe. I was wondering if anybody knows of a good place to have x-rays done? Where I took her wanted $150.00 to do an x-ray on her toe. Seems a little excessive to me? Plus they said there is not much to do for a broken toe anyway. Anybody have any advise for me?
Barbara Higgins St...
Barbandherboxers
North Plains, OR
Post #: 31
What area are you in? I drive to a small town called Carlton and their vet has the best prices for everything. A broken toe? Nothing they can do, it will heal on its own. Stella broke a weight bearing toes two year ago, it healed fine.