Bozeman Area Oath Keepers Message Board › Bozeman Civilization Preservation Team

Bozeman Civilization Preservation Team

jeff b.
user 13888501
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 1
I would like to find out if there is currently a Civilization Preservation Team operating in Bozeman. I heard Stuart Rhoades on the Alex Jones show a few weeks ago talking about this program, and was really excited to find out if there is one in my home town. I believe that all patriots and liberty-lovers need to organize quickly before they bring down the hammer of martial law. If there is a CPT in Bozeman, or if there are people talking about forming one, could you please give me a call/text/email at (940)531-0701 or jeffreypaulbarber@gmail.com
Elias A.
Elias_Alias
Bozeman, MT
Post #: 2
I would like to find out if there is currently a Civilization Preservation Team operating in Bozeman. I heard Stuart Rhoades on the Alex Jones show a few weeks ago talking about this program, and was really excited to find out if there is one in my home town. I believe that all patriots and liberty-lovers need to organize quickly before they bring down the hammer of martial law. If there is a CPT in Bozeman, or if there are people talking about forming one, could you please give me a call/text/email at (940)531-0701 or jeffreypaulbarber@gmail.com
Hey Brother, welcome to Bozeman Oath Keepers. My name is Elias Alias and I'm hosting a meet-up this Sunday, Oct 27, 2013, at Four Corners. Call me at 901.651.9943 and/or email me at eliasalias@gmail.com and I'll give you directions. This meet-up will be at 4:00 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon. Afterward will be live music by Kostas.
During the meeting we will officially lay plans for creating the CPT for Gallatin County. I'm looking forward to meeting you and all the other new members who can make it. See notice for this meet-up on the front page of this site.

Salute!
Elias Alias, editor