addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bozeman MakerSpace Message Board › Meetup details changed: Bozeman Makers Mini Meet

Meetup details changed: Bozeman Makers Mini Meet

Daniel S.
user 13716808
Group Organizer
Bozeman, MT
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://meetup.bozemanmakers.com/events/26114221/­

Because the Bite of Bozeman is on Wednesday & Jon can't make Wednesdays I'm making a change to this and future mini-meetups. Please let me know if Thursdays do not work for you!

When: Thursday, August 4, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Bacchus Pub Inc
103 West Main Street
Bozeman, MT 59715

This Meetup repeats every 2 weeks on Thrusday.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.