addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bozeman MakerSpace Message Board › Looking for a collaborator to create 3-D objects (I also need access to lase

Looking for a collaborator to create 3-D objects (I also need access to laser printer)

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello,

I came to Makerspace last night for the first time. I am excited to be a member of this group. Lots of cool and interesting things going on.

I am about to launch my blog, and I am looking for anyone interested in helping me create 3-D figurines. My "mascot" is a super hero beaver, named Beavie Wonder. Beavie Wonder (a nickname my sister and I call each other) is used on my blog, in my e-book, it is pretty much a representative of me and what I am up to. If you are interested I am very excited to talk to you. Please call 406.220.2619 or email shellycatsdesigns@yahoo.com.

Also if you have access to the laser printer on campus, I am interested in talking to you as well. My other project is making beaver key chains made of wood. I have drawings of Beavie Wonder. I just need to know what kind of image and file they need to be.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Shelly