Danielle’s Birthday Reborn
Facing a new beginning
Sunday January 16th
After surviving last year, I was debating if I had anything to celebrate this year. Even though it is my birthday I was not sure if I should do a party or not. So after much thinking I realize that I made it. I still alive, and I still have hope, and that should be enough reason to certainly make an effort and commemorate.
I know it is last minute, please understand ,I was totally inclined to forget about everything and just stay by myself , so if you feel in your heart that you want to give me your support and a big hug, please come. But If you have another plans, cancel and come anyway…just kidding.
I managed to put a nice program together, and my ultimate goal is of you all to have fun.
The party will start Sunday January 16th at 5:30pm at my house, with some drinks, finger foods and nice conversation.
At 8:00pm the party will move to Chevy Chase Ballroom, (3 minutes from here) for some dancing, samba mini lesson and performance, also International music will be playing at both ballrooms, from Tango to Latin.
This second part of the Party will go until 11:00pm
Special Request- I have many friends with various talents, so if you can donate a small presentation that would be awesome. I would love to be able to sing and play my ukulele for you, but I can’t so it by myself, maybe some of the musicians that play with me, will give me that as a gift as well.
Birthdays should be wonderful events in everyone's life. Well it was always a hard one from me, especially when my grandmother passed away on my birthday day…
So I was thinking what could make me really happy, and I said A TRIP TO DISNEY! Well due financial restrictions that won’t be possible, but if you have some Mickey years you can wear them…just kidding again. Only your presence and a hug is enough, but if you are thinking to hard about what to buy you don’t need to ask what I would like for my birthday. I will give you some very easy options, ok?
Danielle’s Wish list…
1) A magic ring that grants me all my wishes.
2) A memory eraser so I can forget 2010.
3) A gift that really will make me happy, your presence.
4) A trip to Disney?????
5) A nice tennis shoes, color black size 6
6) Another tennis shoes white size 6
7) Estee Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray
8) Victoria Secret Super Model shimmering Body Lotion
9) Victoria Secret Very Sexy Body Lotion
10) Gift card from CVS
11) Gift card from Safeway or Whole Foods
12) Gift certificate from Dessange Paris
5410 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase – MD -[masked]
13) Gift certificate from National Integrated Health Associates, NIHA
5225 Wisconsin Ave. NW Suite 402, Washington, DC 20015 • [masked]
14) Gift Card from Petco
15) King size bed linens – Animal print, or earth tones.
16) My favorite Candle has retired, but if you are patient you can still find Yankee Candle Water Garden or Sandalwood
17) A flat screen TV
18) Flowers and food please no Lili’s or Roses.
19) Cold cash is always welcome
You also have the option to come to my Samba class at Chevy Chase Ballroom at 3pm, and the party at the Ballroom later is free of charge.
If you don’t want to go dance come for the first part to mingle and meet nice people!
Feel free to BYOB
From 5:30 -8:00PM
4101 Albemarle ST NW #641
Washington DC 20016
Chevy Chase Ballroom
5207 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20015
Cost for class and dance party $10 That is the ballroom fee to get in.
See you soon,
And I am really sorry for the last minute, but I am glad I decided to do this