I still need volunteers for the dance presentation (rehearsal this Sunday in McLean 3pm) and sponsors for our activities. Any donation is welcome!
Thanks a lot!
Please see more information about the event on the letter below and attachments.
PS: My mother is coming form Brasil next week, if you want to order anything from there please email ASAP.
Dear Friend of Brazil,
You are invited/reminded to be a part of the wonderful
2010 BRAZIL DAY - FESTIVAL OF HOPE!
Sunday, 29th of August, 2010 - 9:00am-7:00pm
Great Frederick Fairgrounds, Frederick, MD
Be part of our celebration of life...the Brazilian way...!
A full day filled up with culture and fun, where live music, traditional food, tastes, sounds and mesmerizing dances and martial arts, lots of sports tournaments, and scavenger hunt will entertain the whole family! From inspiring people to promoting diversity, culture and inclusion in our community, participants will also enjoy and learn steps of the traditional Brazilian dances, such as Samba, Frevo, Forro, Capoeira as well as enjoy an authentic Brazilian barbecue, this year served by Texas de Brazil Steakhouse! Don't miss the fun.
Invite your friends and family for this special day and let us together celebrate life, the Brazilian way!
You can contribute to the success of this fun & fund raising community event in one or more of the following areas:
1. Sponsoring - Your institutional or personal sponsoring contribution is greatly appreciated! MissionServ International Aid, Inc., is a 501.c3 non-for-profit organization. Your contributions are tax deductable!
2. In-kind Gifts/Donations - Be creative and think of anything you can donate for the Humanitarian Silent Auction. Things, services, time are all accepted!
3. Exhibitors/Vendors - Spaces still open. New applicants are welcome!
4. Activities - Dance, exciting Scavenger Hunt, ?Arraial Caipira?, Parrot Shows, and other stage shows, Sports (soccer penalty kicking, beach volleyball). For the first time, we will have the NETWORK KORNER where business people can place their flyers and business cards for distribution and free networking. Come prepared to share with others what you do!
5. Volunteers Needed - We still need more volunteers to help during the festivities. If you would like to help in any area please call the contact listed below.
For Gifts & Donations, deliveries or pick-up, as well as for any other information regarding the 2010 Brazil Day - Festival of Hope, please consult the event on our website www.BrazilDayFestival.com
Main Gate Entry:
Adults $2 / Children 4-12 = $1
On-site Parking & Admission:
$5 per Vehicle
Make a note of this date! You don't want to miss it!
The Planning Committee thanks you in advance for your support and presence!
Dirci Borelli Marquart
MissionServ International Aid, Inc.
PARTNERS of BRAZIL Program/Factory of Hope
A 501.c3 nonprofit organization
7140 English Muffin Way, Frederick , MD 21704 - USA
Tel[masked] Fax[masked] Cell[masked]
Email: [address removed] www.BrazilDayFestival.com
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Danielle Areco ([address removed]) from Washington DC Samba Brazil Meetup Group.
To learn more about Danielle Areco, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]