addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bretons of California Message Board › besoin de quelquechose de Bretagne ?

besoin de quelquechose de Bretagne ?

Richez
user 12318653
Vannes, FR
Post #: 1
bonjour à tous

je prévois de venir deux fois en Californie
pour découverte de sites professionnels du 27 juillet au 2 aout 2010 (et notamment l'événement X GAMES qui se tient au Stapples Center de Los Angeles)
et puis je reviens en vacances tout début septembre 2010
tant qu'à venir, y a t'il des souhaits des bretons ou californiens que nous pouvons réaliser du fait de notre venue (visite, discussion et échanges, recherche, etc...) ?

au plaisir !

hello everybody

i have to come two times in California soon.
first of all to see and check professionnal places from the 27th july to 2nd august 2010 (notably for the X games will take place at stapples center at Los Angeles)
in a second time, i will come again on holidays, at the beginning of september 2010.
As I come again, are there wishes from Bretons of California and Californian people, we can make due to our coming (visit, Sharing exchanges, research, etc...) ? (really sorry for all mistakes i can write, that's why i come in USA to learn and improve my english language)

Stay in touch

Christian Richez
contact[@]3rskateparks.com­
+33(0)6 14 81 33 49