Richmond Reason and Naturalism Association Message Board › Solstice Potluck - RSVP - ASAP

Solstice Potluck - RSVP - ASAP

Kathy E.
KathySFE
Henrico, VA
Please start thinking about whether you will go to the Solstice Dinner or not and RSVP. Try to do this as early as you can so I'll know what I need to buy in the way of table settings.

RSVP at Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­

Remember this event is open to family members and you may bring a friend if you like. When you RSVP please include them in your count and if there are too many for the RSVP setting just send me an email.

Also, I would like volunteers for the following:

Cooking a really large turkey, Mary T has done this every year and does a fantastic job but I hate to keep asking her. The price of the turkey will be reimbursed. No other item will be reimbursed unless approved.

Helping set up.

Helping clean up.

I would like to start posting menu items so we have a well rounded meal so if you know what you will bring please let me know that as well.

Just send me an email - flinteades@aol.com if you want to help or if you know what you will bring.

Thanks,

Kathy Eades