addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Richmond Reason and Naturalism Association Message Board › Polar Plunge for Special Olympics

Polar Plunge for Special Olympics

A former member
Post #: 144
Hi guys. I'm jumping into the frigid Atlantic Ocean at Virginia Beach on Februray 2nd for the Special Olypmics. Visit my page to give $10 (or more or less!), so you can stay home and keep your toes warm by the fire, knowing you helped a great cause, and while you are drinking your nice hot chocolate, I'll be freezing my patootie off!

Here's my page:

http://www.firstgivin...­