add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Richmond Reason and Naturalism Association Message Board › CFI Women in Secularism Conference-May 17-19, 2013

CFI Women in Secularism Conference-May 17-19, 2013

Richmond, VA
Post #: 102
I am definitely thinking about attending the 2nd Annual Women in Secularism Conference. Is anyone else thinking of going? If so, we might think of ways that we can share rides or otherwise cut down on the costs of attending. Also of note: there are scholarships for those who may need a bit of help with the registration fees, so please don't let that be a barrier!
A former member
Post #: 1
I had not heard of this! Sounds pretty interesting, though. Is this a continuation of an annual series, or is this the first annual event?
Bryan T.
Group Organizer
Richmond, VA
Post #: 113
Thanks for suggesting this, Tiffany. Does anyone want to volunteer to be the go-to person for coordinating rides? If so, I'd be glad to advertise the opportunity via the RRNA email list. I don't know that I'd have the time or focus to do the coordinating myself, but would be glad to support someone else in the effort via RRNA channels.