addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The North Suburban Chicago Freethinkers Meetup Group Message Board › Esoteric ideas discussions

Esoteric ideas discussions

Jack
JackHumphres
Russell, IL
Post #: 3
If you are interessted in the following ideas you are invited to join others at my house near Gurnee, for readings and discussions.

Jack: We need a simple awareness to see that our body is a laboratory that contains all our manifestations, all of our selves are there. It is through the body that the law of seven operates; where involution and evolution takes place. The law of three is also there. The physical body will die and all that belongs to the level of the Earth will die.

Intentional manifestations are possible, intentional involution, evolution also, but these require Attention, Consciousness to meet what is in the physical body. This is another force of a different density and frequency of vibration than that of the physical body. But the two can meet and from this meeting a new birth occurs, a miracle. The law of seven operates within the physical body and emanates or radiates, dependent upon participation of Consciousness, Another Attention in the space which it occupies.

Exchanges Within, John Pentland

Ideas and my life are not related ...
This energy that goes into useless talking is all that we have for working on ourselves ...
My possibility for change is only now when I realize my mechanicalness ...
Seeing mechanicalness as a force ...
Because we have a picture, we neglect to experience ...
There are different qualities of attention ...
How do I react to experiences of higher kind? ...
Through what forms can I come to emptiness? ...
A wish to awake and a wish to sleep ...
If the method becomes fixed it can't help ...
I have no right to give all my attention to looking at my behavior ...
Most of the time we have no connection with ourselves ...
I must be able to bear the journey ...
The experience of my energy before it is consumed ...
Observation of yourself in front of other people ...
What is the real invitation to a higher level in myself? ...
How do I open to receive impressions? ...