addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GUST (Gwinnett: Understanding Secular Truths) Message Board › Who brought what gifts???

Who brought what gifts???

A former member
Post #: 9
I always want to know who brought what gifts at these sort of things. I brought the Betty Boop glasses. (Sorry, Scott. They didn't seem to be a big hit with you. Better luck next year!) Angie brought the John Lennon puzzle. I'd also like to thank whomever gave the jello mold & coctail stones that we received. Oh, and my co-workers and I are enjoying the bulk candy, Jessale. Thanks!
John
JohnAtl
Duluth, GA
Post #: 106
Thanks to whomever for the Darwin DVD.

I made the moral compass, and brought the Salvation beer.
A former member
Post #: 8
thanks to who ever brought the Starbucks Gift thing ! It is awesome and really fun first meeting ! I brought the basket of personal care stuff !!
Russ
user 7132616
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 118
Laurie and I brought the Starbucks thing (glad you liked it Ebony), and the Movie night bucket. Also for extra's we re-gifted the Homer Simpson Chia head and had a spare the Atheist Little Book of Spirituality. Thanks to Barbara for the crazy flying monkey and thanks to whoever (I'm curious who) for the Menage a trois.

Russ
Jeff E.
user 11820324
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 8
I brought the whiskey stones and Christin brought (through my proxy) the "I keep hitting ESC but I'm still here" frame thingy.
Tina
user 10232895
Cleveland, GA
Post #: 2
I'll admit it....... I brought the Menage a trois.
:) Tina