addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

'Brits Abroad' in the Valley Message Board › Looking for Brits in Tucson!

Looking for Brits in Tucson!

Lacey
user 8019752
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Hello all, I joined this group whilst living in Phoenix, I have since moved down to Tucson and there doesn't seem to be any Brit groups down this way..are any of you living down here? I'm getting quite lonely, missing some good old Brit humor.

biggrin

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Lacey - I came across this group and was so excited at the thought of meeting others with a sense of humour - I was quite happy to drive 100 miles or so every now and then for a "fix" I am a Geordie, I live in Tucson, have been here for 10 years and have met very few Brits. I would love to meet with you.
Regards, Carolyn.
A former member
Post #: 2
There are many Brits in Tucson! We have a meetup page called

TUCSON BRITISH EXPAT

also on facebook as well!

We started a group in 2007 but FB wasn't really big as today. We have re-vamped.

We hope to hear from you!