align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

'Brits Abroad' in the Valley Message Board › Looking for some Brit places...

Looking for some Brit places...

Jim D
user 3703346
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 11
Hi again, Specifically I'm wanting to tap into the wisdom of your community for suggestions of any pubs, restaurants, etc. that you think might be interested in having a "live" Beatles band come in, say once a month or so. We've checked out a couple, but there are usually issues like too small, or too American sports related (despite claiming a pub atmosphere...), etc. so I thought I'd enlist the help of the experts! Are there any places that come to mind? We're thinking, start small at first, see how it goes, whether maybe Friday happy hour, or an evening thing, or perhaps Sunday afternoon?

Thanks in advance...Jim

PS: you can take a "look" at us on our website, www.alltogethernow-tribute.com