addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Sylvia
user 9719187
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi Everyone

Just a few notes about events in December:

1.    If you are planning on coming to the Annual Christmas Dinner please RSVP and pay on the site asap.  We

have to give numbers soon and need to complete the organization of this event.

2.    I put up the Hi Dive bar to go to after our Christmas Dinner.  If you have paid for the dinner then you do NOT

have to pay for the bar.  But please RSVP on the site.  If you are only going to the bar then please pay the

$5 on the site for this event.  We will be monitoring all entries to make sure that everyone has paid.

3.    Dickens Faire if you are planning on coming please let me know this week as I need to give them numbers

to get this discounted cost.  It's really fun and if you haven't been please come and bring the family.

4.    Final numbers for the Indian Dinner so need final RSVP's for this event as well.

5.    Christmas Tea for the Children has been cancelled due to lack of response.

6.    Billy Connolly at Marines has a few tickets left if you are coming please Rsvp asap.

7.    We have booked Lori's for dinner before the show at 5:30pm, if you are coming please RSVP asap.  If

you won't get their till a bit later that's fine just let me know.

Whew, seems like it's a busy month but should be a lot of fun.  Also, if you are interested in helping out by volunteering for the Annual Brit Week events in April please let me know by email. 

Cheers,

Sylvia