addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Bay Area British and Irish Social Club Message Board › Meeting up at the Fair

Meeting up at the Fair

Sylvia
user 9719187
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
I will be at the fair around 12:30pm.  If you'd like to walk the fair together or meetup beforehand then lets meet around 12:30pm outside the gates.  I will be their with a British Flag on.  I'll wait for about 10 minutes then if you get their later please call me on 415 670 0968 if you'd like to meet up.

Sylvia