align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Brooklyn Startups Message Board › using skype for meet ups or other means if cant attend

using skype for meet ups or other means if cant attend

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
i dont live in the area of the meetings, i would like to be apart , how can those living outside benefit from your meeting with out meeting up at the locations. i am states away but i am so much interested inseveral of your meetup groups.
A former member
Post #: 41
Good idea! Adding video conferencing would be great because then you can record all of this great information and make it available for new members who want to go back and glean everything they missed from past meetups. I'm looking at all of the past meetups and wished I had joined sooner.
D.K. S.
bkinnovation
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 18
One of our primary goals is to bring Brooklyn based startup founders and business owners together in-person... so we will not be broadcasting live in the near future.