align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Broward Drupal Users Group Message Board › South Florida Drupal Camp

South Florida Drupal Camp

Jay
user 14127959
Group Organizer
Pompano Beach, FL
Post #: 1
Just to give everyone a heads up, the folks up in the Orlando area are pitching in to help organize a South Florida Drupal Camp to be held on Saturday, October 22nd, 2011. Currently, our Broward user group, Palm Beach and Miami are actively sitting in on the planning meetings along with a few other local meetup groups. I'd like to extend an invitation to those who would like to volunteer to help out. While I don't have a clear list of "to do things" yet, I'm sure that will be coming soon.
Please think of this as a Drupal community outreach event. Myself, Hector and the other Drupal Group Organizers are working hard to grow the Drupal community. This camp is a great way to get our names out there and recruit new people.
The camp at this point is going to follow a beginner type focus but will also have several "birds of a feather" rooms so that we can create topics on the fly.

Lots more to come...

Jay
A former member
Post #: 4
Just to make sure I do sayy it I am available to help I have a car and I have some few hours I can donate to the BDUG.. llemme klnow what when & the why..