The Brussels New and not New in Town Meetup Group Message Board › Our meetup event of yesterday at the Nostalgia Club

Our meetup event of yesterday at the Nostalgia Club

Bakoly
user 4095284
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
Dear all,

I received feed-backs from few members regarding yesterday meetup, that you were not allowed to go in the Nostalgia Club.

When I called the Club on Thursday, I informed that we would come with around 20 people on Saturday (I was not sure how many of you would show up) and the person I had on the phone was ok with that. Nobody informed me that they were closed only for membership card holders that evening. I just double-checked again on their website but it is nowhere announced that yesterday was a special evening or anything similar.

Sorry that they didn't let you in. Next time I will make sure to have a name to refer to when I make a reservation at any place.

Thank you Monica and Mehrdad, for doing your best to accomodate the members that evening, despite of that incident.

If we decide to make our event there anyway next time, I will make sure to have a name to refer to or an email confirmation noting that we can enter with a big group, so I can claim if this happens again.

Sorry again and thank you for your understanding.

Next time will be better.

Smile,

Bakoly

Carlo
user 20833751
Brussels, BE
Post #: 1
At the end, we went to a pub near "La Bourse", where the music was not loud until midnight.

Carlo