addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bubbles Up Jacksonville Message Board › Palm Beach dive charters?

Palm Beach dive charters?

This message board is read-only.

Jason B.
JasonB
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
I will be in Palm Beach this weekend and would like to dive Saturday afternoon and maybe Sunday Morning. Any recommendation for a charter service? I see several in the area.

Any recommendations for a dive site that is approx. 50'?
A former member
Post #: 16
Since you are a fairly new diver we would suggest that you go out with Ocean Quest scuba. Sandy, Vicky and Mike are awesome and are easy on newer divers.

http://oceanquestscub...­

Have fun...:)
Jason B.
JasonB
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 2
Thanks! I am definitely looking for easy!
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 35
They are great, just let them know what you are looking to do. They always have a DM/guide with you so that is nice too, don't have to worry if you don't have a dive buddy that way. Tell em that DeAnn and Michael send their regards and are looking forward to coming back real soon :).

Jason B.
JasonB
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 3
DeAnn, Thanks for the Great reference. I showed up Saturday afternoon and meet Vicky. She informed me that my dive partner and myself would have the entire boat at our disposal. Can't beat a private charter for your first real dive experience. Conditions were great, sunny and vis was top to bottom @ 60 feet. I had a great time, felt very comfortable and look forward my next adventure.

Thanks again.
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 36
That is awesome, I am so glad that you guys had a good time and that conditions were great! Vicky and Sandy as well as all the members of that crew are so easy and make the experience a lot of fun that way. We will be posting some more trips down there soon and hope you can come along.