align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bubbles Up Jacksonville Message Board › Key West Spearfishing/Diving

Key West Spearfishing/Diving

This message board is read-only.

Ed
user 45184142
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone!

I am going to Key West next week and am looking to spearfish and do some diving. That being said, I do not mind going out on a boat, but I am not looking to take a private charter, as opposed to going out on a boat with people I do not know, in order to defray the cost$$.

So, the question is: Does anyone have advice on how to economically go about spearfishing on my vacation? If you have names, links, or suggestions, that would be great. The same applies to diving.

Also, I had two last minute cancellations, so if interested, the dates are May 9-15.

Thank you in advance,

Ed
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 43
Sounds like a great trip ahead. I don't think there is much shore diving from what I have read (when I went always had a boat). There are places that rent boats and I have some GPS numbers I would be glad to assist you with if you opt for that instead of a dive charter. From what I hear there are some great dive charters to choose from as well.

Let us know what you find out, as always great to share information :)

DeAnn