Bubbles Up Jacksonville Message Board › Epcot Dive

Epcot Dive

This message board is read-only.

DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 55
Okay I hope that everyone that indicated interest in the Epcot Dives is getting these messages or checking back here. So far no response for the Friday dive, so on Wednesday I will be pulling. Since I had to pay in advance to HOLD the spot. Please let me know by then what are your 1st and 2nd choices for October for a Sat dive, as I can then set that up instead.

Thanks!
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 56
The Saturday dive is up and running. We also got a bit lucky as there was a slight issue with our reservation so we got an earlier slot, which means we will get out earlier and can enjoy the park a little bit :)

I had to pay in advance, so it would be great if all of you that indicated you wanted a spot would sign on up and reimburse me. Otherwise, I will have to open it up to some other groups and it is a First Come First Serve situation.

Thanks for understanding,
DeAnn
DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Post #: 57
Only 4 more spots left, so if you are one of the ones that was interested better get your spot soon.