addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bubbles Up Jacksonville Message Board › Bahama's Shark Dive

Bahama's Shark Dive

This message board is read-only.

Mike B.
MikeB123
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 3
My wife and I are looking for a place to go for an annivesary trip. Maybe Bahamas. If we go to the Bahamas I am definitely doing one of Stuart Coves' shark dives. They have their "standard" shark dive with reeef sharks. But, they also have a dive at Tiger Beach with the notorious Tiger sharks. It looks intense!!!
Any divers heard about this? It is rather pricey but you only live once.
Also, has anyone ever stayed or know of Old Bahama Bay Resort? That is where they charter is located for Tiger Beach.
Thanks
NJ
user 10485338
Jacksonville, FL
Post #: 5
I heard about Stewarts Cove Shark dive. It looks like a cool experiance so I think you and your wife will have fun. There was a program on the travel channel for top dives sites around the world. It's something on my list of dives to check out too one day :)