Bubbles Up Jacksonville Message Board › Meetup details changed: "Monthly" Member Meeting and Future Dive Discussion

Meetup details changed: "Monthly" Member Meeting and Future Dive Discussion

This message board is read-only.

DeAnn
user 6836599
Group Organizer
Gainesville, FL
Hi Guys,

I may not make it tonight, so wanted you to be on the lookout for Jolene who will be co-hosting with Kimberly (who will be coming later).  Was looking forward to meeting the new members and hopefully we will get to diving very soon :)

We have a reservation as well as 2 tables waiting for us tonight.  Please remember to take care of your servers as they are not adding the tip like we had at Dave & Busters :)

Wanted to share with you guys about our WPB experience as I am so excited about what they are doing at the bridge.  We have some members itching to go in September and will be posting a trip very soon.  Of course, I think this is a great place and opportunity to get your advanced dives done. So we will be offering that option as well for anyone looking to advance their skills.  I am so glad I took that shore dive workshop and have better honed my navigation skills as you really see the importance when diving from the shore.    If interested in that we will need to get you the material, so let me know.

I hope that Witt will share about his trip as well!  I am looking forward to catching up with him and hearing all about it :)

And there is the upcoming Epcot trip, Jolene can share about that experience and there are still 6 more spots.  We are also doing a LandShark expedition at the same time to check out what is going on at the Parks :)

Hope to see you all very soon, stay wet and dive, dive, dive....

DeAnn

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/bubblesupjacksonville/events/72084862/­

When: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Miller's Jacksonville Ale House
3238 Hodges Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32224

This Meetup repeats on the last Friday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.