July 16, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Come on out for Tuesday night badminton! If you're wanting to have more court time and improve your skills or if you just want to come out for some exercise and fun, Tuesday night badminton is the night!
- You must RSVP for this event to play. If you just show up, you will NO T be allowed to play on our reserved courts. The number of courts we get is dependent on the number of people registered.
- If you RSVP'd and do not show up, you will be marked as "no show" and risk being kicked out of the group.
- Sign up on the white board for the next available court. Your name should not be on the white board if you're already on the court playing.
Please let the front desk know that you're part of the Bubble Tea Vancouver meetup group and get a discounted rate of $6.50 per person. We will have a few courts saved for our group.
Drop In Value Bundles - $150 for 30 sessions (works out to $5 per drop in). Can be used 3pm-closing & all weekends.
WHAT TO DO UPON ARRIVAL:
- Let the front desk know thatyou're part of the Bubble Tea Vancouver Meetup.
- Pay your $6.50 at the front desk and they will let you know which courts we're on.
- Sign in. Please print legibly or risk being marked as a no show.
If you're bringing guest(s), please let the host know.
- Walk towards the back where the bleachers are.
- There should be a white board for you to sign up for the next available court.
Please be respectful. Sign up on the white board to play but not when you're already on the court. With such a big group, we need to take turns and share the courts.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Racket (Rentals are available at the front desk for $3.50)
- Shuttle birds (feather or plastic)
- Lots of water (There are no water fountains.)
- Towel to dry off
TRANSIT: 10 - 15 minutes by bus
- From the Bridgeport sky train station, board the #407 Bridgeport or the #430 Metrotown at Bay 5
- Get off at the Mitchell Island stop (ring the bell once you're on the Knight street bridge).
- Walk down the off ramp and underneath the bridge and you're there.
If you're using www.translink.ca trip planner put only the following in for the destination: 13100 MITCHELL
Join us and meet a friend or two along the way! Don't be shy or intimidated. We have a wide range of skill levels. Beginners are welcome.