Jan 19, 2014 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Continuing our weekly badminton on Sunday nights at Badminton Vancouver...
• You must RSVP for this event to play. If you just show up, you will NOT be allowed to play on our reserved courts. The number of courts we get is dependent on the number of people registered.
• If you RSVP'd and do not show up, you will be marked as "no show" and risk being kicked out of the group.
• NO MINORS.
• Sign up on the white board for the next available court. Your name should not be on the white board if you're already on the court playing.
• We will be collecting donations for our birdie fund.
Half price Sunday nights are from 6pm to 12am for $3.50 per person. Don't worry, you don't have to play for the whole duration but you can. We will have a few courts saved for our group.
WHAT TO DO UPON ARRIVAL:
1. Let the front desk know that you're part of the Bubble Tea Vancouver Meetup.
2. Pay your $3.50 at the front desk.
3. Sign in.
Please print legibly or risk being marked as a no show. If you're bringing guest(s), please let the host know.
4. Walk towards the back where the bleachers are.
There should be a table with a white board for you to sign up for the next available court.
Please be respectful. Sign up on the white board to play but not when you're already on the court. With such a big group, we need to take turns and share the courts.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Racket (Rentals are available at the front desk for $3.50)
• Lots of water (There are no water fountains.)
• Towel to dry off
Come join us and meet a friend or two along the way! Don't be shy or intimidated. We have a wide range of skill levels. Beginners are welcome.