Anyone up for fun (surprise) event?
Let's do a Travelling Dance (flash) Mob!
on Sat, 22 March 2014, meet up at 12PM (midday)
Starting from South Bank, and finish in Queens Street Mall, stopping few places doing dances.
- Meet up at Picnic Island Green, the park in front of MADO Turkish Restaurant, South Bank.
Find a guy wearing BLACK buttoned shirt with WHITE collar, WHITE short pants and BLACK & WHITE shoes.
That would be Andi.
- Bring lunch, share lunch & mingle with other participants.
NOTE: bring simple food in throw-away container for easy clean up.
- Bring Water Bottle/Drinks
- After lunch & mingle, learn the dance moves.
No prior knowledge or rehearsals are required.
All dances will be easy dance moves.
All the songs would be familiar to you, and some dance moves you already familiar with.
- Start moving and stop few places to (fun) surprise the people around us.
- Finish at Queens Street Mall for the last dances stop, and we can go for drinks afterwards.
Attire: you can wear whatever clothes that are comfortable for dancing.