FOR OUR FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW COME JOIN US FOR SOME GOOD 'OL FASHION CAMPING! You know, tents, giant camp fires, cooking on embers, creepy ghost stories. There are even waterfalls to play in. It's quite nice. There are bike and hike trails and rumors of nearby bouldering paths and it's cheap!! So dig out that old camping gear you bought on a whim and put some use to it. Bring volleyball nets, badminton rackets, frisbees, whatever equipment tickles your fancy or JUST RELAX!! We've found the best spot on the campground! We'll share the responsibility of food to feast on our famous potluck picnics and we ask everyone to bring one bundle of firewood and one bag of ice. You may include what food and/or drink you're going to bring in your RSVP.
For the past three year's we've had an absolute BLAST!!! We checked of off our lists:
- SITTING UNDER THE BACKSIDE OF A WATERFALL
- Going on a night walk in pitch black
- Watching shooting stars
- Indulging in banana s'mores
- and eating some fabulous camp food!!
Click the year to see the fun we've had in the past! 2010 2011 2012
Just like last year, it's one stop shopping for Bucket Listers!! Just click yes and $15 will cover your campsite for the whole weekend. We'll handle all the reservations so you don't need to!! Just click YES and let the good times roll!!
Children are welcome!!!! (Alcohol is allowed for campers 21 and over)
***NOTE: Each campsite holds 2 tents, 2 cars, and 6 people. If you RSVP yes to this event you must be willing to carpool, share camp space, and even tents with up to 3 other bucket listers. We will reserve camp sites depending on the number of people that RSVP. Also if you come for either night or both your RSVP will pay for both nights There is no splitting nights with another member. THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
Where? Devil's Hopyard State Park 366 Hopyard Road, East Haddam, CT
When? Friday July 5, 2013 through Sunday July 7, 2013. Check in as early as 1:00PM (you may arrive later) and check out is 12:00PM
How? Just click YES!! It's that easy. $15 to camp for the whole weekend!
Why? Why the heck not? If Kathy comes you're going to eat like Kings and Queens!!
- Each site is allowed 6 people, 2 cars, and 2 tents which means about 3 people per car and per tent so we'll have to share
- There is one picnic table and one firepit with a grated grill cover at each site
- EACH PERSON SHOULD BRING ONE BUNDLE OF WOOD and one bag of ice
- THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
- Anyone with out of state plates should park in the overflow lot which we will direct you to
- There is a water pump and an outhouse which isn't all that bad but an extra roll of tp or two wouldn't hurt
- Bring food like you would for a potluck weekend. Feel free to list what you are bringing
Fees will only be refunded if we cancel or reschedule the event. RSVP'ing YES releases Bucket List Bunch LLC from any liability and you cannot sell, transfer, or give your space to another person. RSVP'ing NO relinquishes your space and any fees paid.