addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Sue S.
SpringHillSue
Pinellas Park, FL
Post #: 1
Tom: On my other Yahoo Groups there is a place to send and view emails. Is this message board the same thing?? if not, do we not have this?? Thanks,Sue
Tom L.
user 5096649
Group Organizer
Pinellas Park, FL
Post #: 16
Hi Sue,

The Yahoo group has about 260 subscribers and is the main list for announcements and posts about the BPF or anything about peace and Buddhism. You have to join yahoo groups and then subscribe to bpf-tampabay@yahhogrooups.com. It is moderated by Rick Ferriss.

I just started a Google groups too for general discussion of issues. It is open to the public to join and post. To join this new group, go here:
http://groups.google....­

The Google group is unmoderated. So you can join and post immediately, and upload pictures and edit pages.
Tom L.
user 5096649
Group Organizer
Pinellas Park, FL
Post #: 18
Tom: On my other Yahoo Groups there is a place to send and view emails. Is this message board the same thing?? if not, do we not have this?? Thanks,Sue

the mailing list in this group is open toall members so you can email the group--Tom