Our Topics for the evening
• Vic will be showing his home built CNC milling machine project
• I'll demo a new $399 pre-assembled Printrbot Simple 3D printer
• Randy will show how he uses 3D printing in his business of making racing brake ducts
• Paul has printed all the parts needed for a reprap 3D printer with his 3 color Reprap
• Zachary will create a 3D printed part using the pro CAD tool Solidworks
• Alex will create a part using the free 3D tool Sketchup
• Rob Peters will create a part using the 3D artist's tool Zbrush
And it's OPEN LAB. We're open to the public. Non-members are encouraged to come and see what Buffalo Lab is all about, check out our new space at The Foundry, see 3D printing in action and consider becoming a member. If you have a 3D printer bring it with you. And being OPEN LAB, all projects and questions are welcome, not just 3D printing.
Let's learn about this 3D printing stuff together.
see you soon!