Buffalo New In Town (Or Not!!) Message Board The Buffalo New In Town Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Starwars night at Bisons! Tonight 622/13!!!!!!

Starwars night at Bisons! Tonight 622/13!!!!!!

Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 153
Hey Everyone,

I know I saw many of you yesterday and we may not want to see each other with such little time between but I really want to go to Starwars at the Bisons game. It starts at 6 but I would like to get there earlier to see the fans out in costumes! Yes there will be people dressed as your favorite characters! Here is what the website says:

"One of the must-attend nights of the season, the Bisons 6th Annual Star Wars Night is Saturday, June 22.
The ballpark saga between the Jedi and the Dark Side continues with battles on the field and characters in the concourse. After the battle is over on Star Wars Night, stay for an amazing post game Fireworks show."

So you can come see America's pastime, dress up or just watch people dressed up in costumes and watch fireworks all tonight! Tickets are about $9-12. Email me personally through meetup if you are interested!

Alberto
Rob
user 10892487
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Hey Everyone,

I know I saw many of you yesterday and we may not want to see each other with such little time between but I really want to go to Starwars at the Bisons game. It starts at 6 but I would like to get there earlier to see the fans out in costumes! Yes there will be people dressed as your favorite characters! Here is what the website says:

"One of the must-attend nights of the season, the Bisons 6th Annual Star Wars Night is Saturday, June 22.
The ballpark saga between the Jedi and the Dark Side continues with battles on the field and characters in the concourse. After the battle is over on Star Wars Night, stay for an amazing post game Fireworks show."

So you can come see America's pastime, dress up or just watch people dressed up in costumes and watch fireworks all tonight! Tickets are about $9-12. Email me personally through meetup if you are interested!

Alberto
Starwars? Doesn't this post belong in one of your OTHER meetup groups? ha ha.
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 154
Already posted it there buddy, already posted! ;)
Rob
user 10892487
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
Which character will you be wearing!