Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 54
Spring is near and with it outdoor activities like sports are starting up. I play in a number of leagues and a number of sports. Currently I play in leagues for Volleyball (outdoor and indoor), softball, football, and I know of leagues for kickball, soccer, and others. The sports run from recreational, intermediate, and power levels. If you are interested in information on any of these sports or others let me know and I can either get you in touch with the league or a captain or if you are really good then you can play with me ;) If there is enough interest maybe I can start a NIT team? Ok let me know on this forum or if you are shy by e-mail.

Alberto
A former member
Post #: 23
I need an outlet for the summer. What do you in the way of intermediate mural sports? I am not a one-size-fits-all kindda of guy.
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 55
basically everything i mentioned above... kickball, volleyball, softball. Intermediate is still pretty competitive in those sports
Sean H.
user 6371039
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 6
No soccer? I suck, but it's really about the only team sport I enjoy.
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 56
oh yes there is soccer but it is kind of competitive. let me know if you are interested and I will give you the number of who to contact but I won't put a soccer team again cause they play wed and I am busy that day.
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 57
I need an outlet for the summer. What do you in the way of intermediate mural sports? I am not a one-size-fits-all kindda of guy.

I think you may enjoy this then: http://game-on-sports...­

This is a link to Go Kart racing Aaron. I know how much you like racing so maybe you can give them a call get on a racing team? I think they start up this week so hurry!
A former member
Post #: 20
I would be interested in anything that is not serious - I am really not good at sports, and that may be an understatement. But, I love to play and do the team thing so if you have anything that meets that criteria, let me know! If not, you always have my golf group :-)
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 58
I would be interested in anything that is not serious - I am really not good at sports, and that may be an understatement. But, I love to play and do the team thing so if you have anything that meets that criteria, let me know! If not, you always have my golf group :-)

Actually I think the Golf thing is awesome! But as far as this disscussion, I was thinking for people who are a little bit more competitive. You may think about having a picnic in the summer at beaver state park and then we could set up volleyball or play softball there! Maybe making a NIT league every couple of weeks?
Kristina
user 7853506
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 4
Does anybody know anything about ultimate frisbee groups around here?

This isn't for me, it's for my better half who is quite a skilled UF player. As long as his knees hold out, anyway. I don't know if he would have time to play at this point, but I thought I would at least see if there are others around here with the same interests.

As for myself, I'm pretty lousy at sports and prefer those of the non-competitive variety, where I have less of an opportunity to embarrass myself and my team!!
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 59
I actually do not know of UF in the area. I am going to try and find out for you. I think for less competitive people we could do some picnics where there are volleyball courts and softball diamonds and play that way as a group.