Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 91
I play a lot of sports during the spring/summer. I have run or currently am running teams for football, softball, kickball, volleyball and possibly soccer. The leagues I play in have usually three basic levels from Recreational play (I don't care about winning or losing), Intermediate (I care about winning but I am not going to lie to my self and think I am great) to Power (I care about winning and have the skills to back it up). If you are athletically inclined or even if you are not but want to have some fun post here and maybe I can get you on a team.

Alberto
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 92
I did notice that many people liked playing kickball. I can probably set up a team for the group. The team name would be New In Towners of course! ;)
Emily
user 7346116
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 2
Hey Alberto! This sounds great. What is the kickball league like? I might be interested, so if you forward me some info I'd definitley like to look into it.

Thanks!
Emily :)
Mike
user 8847262
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 13

I'd be up for some volleyball...
A former member
Post #: 2
I know of a softball league that is always looking for teams.
A former member
Post #: 4
I know of a softball league that is always looking for teams.

Hello Dee,

Haven't met you yet.. but was curious as to who is looking for teams.. looking to get back into the sport this year.. thanks...

Brenda (It's all about the LAUGHTER!!!!)
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 97
Sorry I haven't been able to reply here quickly. It seems the league I wanted to setup for kickball team on Mondays is deemed too cutthroat. I saw only one game and though it didn't seem like intermediate league to me, I am told it is. Also there has only been a response by about 3 people who are interested in kickball. That is just not enough interest since the team has to be at least 10 people. I have some friends that are interested but until I get more interest I think Kickball will be out.

However, there is still volleyball. This league would be on Fridays and volleyball only requires 6 people. It is definitely rec for people who want to have fun. There is an outdoor bar and an outdoor menu where you can order food to come to you. If you are interested reply to this post. This is a very fun sport.
Emily
user 7346116
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
hmmm.. I'm not very good at volleyball, but I might be open to giving it a try since you took away my kickball opportunity :P hehe
Mike
user 8847262
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 14
Sure play on Alberto's volleyball team... :(

Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 98
hmmm.. I'm not very good at volleyball, but I might be open to giving it a try since you took away my kickball opportunity :P hehe

Get 10 more people and we'll put in a team ;)