|Sent on:||Thursday, April 5, 2012 9:52 AM|
Buffalo PHP and WNY Ruby are meeting together at the Buffalo Lab next Tuesday, April 10th at 7pm!
Please RSVP so we can get an accurate count.
We're going to have:
* Food & Beer will be provided! (Thanks to EngineYard & AS+)
* Prizes will be awarded!
* SWAG will be handed out!
Schedule to include:
* Steve Klabnik will be coming in to talk about testing.
* Nick Quaranto from 37Signals will be also talking about testing, and probably trying to cause trouble.
* Shawn Biddle from Synacor will be giving a Programming 101 talk (Ruby vs PHP)
* Mike Dawidowicz from CollectorsProof will be giving an intro to Symfony2 (like Rails for PHP)
See you there!