The Buffalo PHP User Group Message Board › PHP Developer - Direct Hire - Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a PHP developer who can consistently produce quality work on time and within budget. The candidate must have experience working in a professional website development environment working with Ecommerce or Content Management Systems. Must be a self-starter who is used to working with a minimum of supervision. Must be familiar with current web development best practices and methodology.
- Strong PHP Developer with a minimum of four years of professional programming experience.
- Must be experienced with at least one PHP MVC framework, including: Zend, CakePHP, Symfony or CodeIgniter
- Must have strong experience with MySQL. Experience with data integration and interchange is a plus
- Experience with Ecommerce packages such as Magento, OS Commerce, or XCart is a plus
- Experience with common Ecommerce APIs such as PayPal, UPS Tools, and Authorize.Net is a plus
- Experience with content management systems such as Drupal, Joomla, or others is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills including problem resolution and customer service with clients
Please submit resume to email@example.com