addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo PHP User Group Message Board › looking for someone who wants to share my idea

looking for someone who wants to share my idea

A former member
Post #: 6
I had started this but am way too buried in school but would love to see it go somewhere if there is anyone interested in helping out. I purchased the domain name luvaddict.com (stupid i know but it was the only thing i could come up with). I wanted to create a webpage where people could leave anonymous notes on other peoples myspace/facebook accounts. the idea was to capitalize on the myspace/facebook craze. I also realized I didn't have the PHP/SQL skills or time to get anywhere. logistically i was thinking that to use this service people would have to add the luvaddict profile and leave the "luv notes" or any kind of note through the website which would just post it to the selected profile. The note would be a comment/message/whatever posted to the intended myspace page. My focus was on anonymity (which myspace has lost)???? Just an idea :)
A former member
Post #: 2
Facebook has a couple apps that implement this.