addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo PHP User Group Message Board › Looking for person who contacted me re:Microsoft BizSpark

Looking for person who contacted me re:Microsoft BizSpark

A former member
Post #: 2
Apologies for posting this to the list, but I had an unfortunate "e-mail malfunction" and deleted an e-mail from someone from this group that I met when I was out there for my talk in February. It was someone in attendance who wanted to pursue BizSpark from some SharePoint related work.

If this is you - or you know who this is - can you please [have them] resend the mail. My abject apologies; I read it while on the road, and went to reply just now and can't find it.

Regards,
Jim O'Neil
Developer Evangelist
Microsoft