addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 15 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

The Ann Arbor Buffy Meetup Group Message Board › A2 BtVS MeetUp Annual Holiday Party

A2 BtVS MeetUp Annual Holiday Party

Shari
user 2436221
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
Dear Friends,

Sara and I will be hosting the holiday party again this year. We will be having it on December 19th. Because it is so late in December this year I wanted to let everyone know about it earlier than I normally would. Please take note and mark your calendars (or Blackberries/iPhones). We hope you can all make it.

More details to come in December...

Shari