addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bunkasai : The London Japanese and English friendship club Message Board › Please help me to get information!

Please help me to get information!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello everybody!
My name is Charlotte. And I realize a study about how Japanese behave at work. At the end of the study I will write a little guide to help foreigners to understand japanese habits in order to work with them easily.
So, if you are Japanese, or if you have ever worked in Japan, please help me by answering this very quick questionnaire, the link is here : Questionnaire

It would be very helpful ! Thank You !

See you soon smile