addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Calgary Burning Man Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Sunday 4 Play – Costume & Camp Gear Swap Meet

Meetup details changed: Sunday 4 Play – Costume & Camp Gear Swap Meet

Thomas "DoubleTee"...
DoubleTee
Group Organizer
Calgary, AB
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/burningman-151/events/17211468/­

When: Sunday, April 17, 2011 1:00 PM

Where: Inglewood Community Hall ***NOTE: Location Change***
1740 24 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 1P9
403-264-3835

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Craig M.
craigmartin
Calgary, AB
Post #: 41
I have two things booked at the same time. :-(

I'd like to drop a bunch of stuff off at 1:00 or just before, and run down to my other 1:00 meetup, and then come back. How long are you guys planning to be around? I'd like to make it back before you finish up.

Craig Martin