align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Calgary Burning Man Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Ticket(s) for the Burn

Looking for Ticket(s) for the Burn

Jordan E.
RiverConstant
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2
Hey Everyone,

I'm a burning man virgin looking for a little help getting ready for this trip. I am in need of tickets but don't have a credit card so getting them from the website has proven difficult. I'd love to buy one or a pair from someone in Calgary. The number hasn't been decided because I haven't gotten a strong commitment from any of my friends that have said yes. Is it a bad idea to get a pair before a commitment? Is it easy to sell your tickets again if you get stuck? Any answers you guys have to any of my questions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jordan
Rachelle Q.
user 12709379
Calgary, AB
Post #: 1
Hey, I have 2 tickets I am looking to sell in Calgary. They were $300 a piece (Canadian). My trip fell through and I would like to sell them to someone local