Coffee Connect will give you an opportunity to meet other women who want to expand their professional environment.
Through networking, you will be able to build your business, grow personally and receive support and encouragement from other members.
...Develop your networking skills
...Practice your 30 second infomercial
...Have the opportunity to highlight your business
... Pass and receive referrals to support your fellow members.
Meetings last for 1 1/2 hours.
Annual Membership Dues are $25 and each new member receives a Personal Card File to store business cards.
HOW TO JOIN COFFEE CONNECT
Guidelines are listed below:
1. Your application for membership will be voted on after 2 consecutive visits. You will be eligible to become a member on your 3rd visit. Membership is limited to a maximum of 3 Coffee Connect Women's Power Networking Groups.
2. Membership is restricted to one individual per company and no member can be in competition with another member. Anyone may attend 2 meetings as a guest. If a member misses 4 consecutive meetings without communication and there is a visitor in that industry who wishes to become a member, they will be allowed to join.
3. Applications for membership are available online and at meeting location.
4. Members vote on applications for membership as they are received.
5. Notification of approval.
6. $25 yearly dues will be paid before or at the next meeting.
7. You are welcomed as a new member!
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Coffee Connect: Women's Power Networking-San Marco||May 2, 2011 9:28 AM||Cathy F.|