Sunday's Badminton at School 21, Stratford. The venue is located near Stratford (Railway, DLR and Overground Station) and 3 minutes walk away from Stratford High Street (DLR). This club is not suitable for complete beginners - Intermediate level and above ONLY - Sorry :(. It is a good opportunity to meet new friends.
Why join us?
1. Social and friendly but competitive: Created for those who like playing badminton and making new friends.
2. We have coaching sessions to help you to improve your games.
3. ONLY £8 for 3 full hours of playing time!
4. We play with feather shuttlecocks.
5. Even mixture of girls and boys. I hope ^_^
Number of courts: 4.
Time: 11am to 2pm.
Please pay fee to Chloe during the session. Location: School 21, Pitchford St, London E15 4RZ. *STRICTLY NO GATECRASHING*
How to find us: We have 4 courts booked in Main Hall.
We will be joining the North East Badminton League in the next season. If you are an intermediate level and higher players and interested to join our league team, please contact Chloe on email@example.com.