CAAP-Hickory Organizational Meeting
April 6, 2013
Meeting called to order at 8:45 am by Dr. Glenn Pinckney.
Dr. Kathy Johnson led us in prayer.
Dr. Glenn Pinckney Sr.
Dr. Kathy Johnson
Rev. Michael Tolbert Sr.
Minister Lorrie Lawrence
Reading of the Agenda
• The purpose of CAAP –Hickory
o Stand up for Christ
o Stand for Biblical Values
o Educate the Body of Christ
o Educate the general population
o Not an exclusive organization – Believers of all races and backgrounds are welcome to join
o Not affiliated with any political or religious denomination
o Stand together with like-minded Believers
o Include any pastor or individual that adheres to the above
A Pause to Pray led by Minister Lorrie Lawrence
• It was re-iterated that CAAP-Hickory is not an exclusive organization and that believers of all race and background are welcome to join.
• Dr. James Graves and Rev. James Phillips were also invited to this first meeting but were not able to attend due to various reasons.
• Dr. Pinckney noted that a building is needed to create a Repository for the dissemination of books, DVDs, Articles, copies of the U.S. Constitution, etc.
• One of CAAP-Hickory main objectives is to have a Repository of information accessible to the general population, on a walk-in basis.
• Different methods of engagement were discussed, i.e. Radio/Talk Show and Newspaper Editorial - to get information to the public.
• The necessity to establish Scripturally based guidelines.
• Establishing Membership Dues.
Establishment of Officers
• Dr. Kathy Johnson was nominated for the CAAP-Hickory Chairperson position. She consented to pray and respond with her decision within a couple of days.
• Minister Lorrie Lawrence was nominated for the Secretary position. She also consented to pray and respond with her decision within a couple of days.
• There was no official nomination for the Treasurer position at this time.
• Rev. Michael Tolbert accepted the position of Treasurer for the Chapter.
• Discussed having the CAAP-Hickory meeting every two weeks until the organization is fully established and then monthly or quarterly.
• The next meeting is scheduled for Saturday, April 27th with the time and place to be determined later.
• All are invited to the next meeting. Please invite Believers from all races and backgrounds to be a part of standing for Biblical values.
Meeting Adjourned at 11 am with prayer by Dr. Glenn Pinckney
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|How long do we allow this to go on?||July 10, 2013 11:46 PM||Dr. Glenn Pinckney, Sr.|
|Great letter from an elderly concerned American!||July 4, 2013 4:25 PM||Dr. Glenn Pinckney, Sr.|
|Minutes of CAAP-Hickory's organizational meeting||April 28, 2013 3:39 PM||Dr. Glenn Pinckney, Sr.|
|About Christians Aligned for Actions and Principles, Inc (CAAP)||April 28, 2013 3:35 PM||Dr. Glenn Pinckney, Sr.|