Calgary Dollars Message Board › Historic Picturesque Alberta & Calgary Books and Ancient Collectibles at

Historic Picturesque Alberta & Calgary Books and Ancient Collectibles at May Calgary Dollar Market

David
wisemind
Calgary, AB
Post #: 4
Hello:

I will have my collection of picturesque works of early Alberta and most especially Calgary at the Calgary Dollar Market on May 12th. It is a reasonable-sized collection of the books that are available or were available when I put the collection together over a decade ago. The books are all in prime condition and have been kept in dust free containers since they were purchased. I am trying to determine how best to publicize the sale of this collection which I will sell as individual books at fair market prices. I hope this will help bring more people to the Calgary Dollar Market and will be accepting 50% payment in Calgary Dollars.

I will also have other collectibles for sale at this and future markets including meteorites, ancient antiquities and fossils. These items were inventory of my previous business - Heritage Coin Shop.

David