addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

California Capsuleers Message Board › New California Capsuleers Member!

New California Capsuleers Member!

Closed to new replies

user 119439932
Rocklin, CA
Post #: 1
Hey folks! I came across your message board and group when searching for other eve players in my area. I believe I found a thread on the forums, and that is what lead me to here. :) So I joined the forums here, and the chat channel in game. I hope to meet more active members actually. I really know no one that plays eve, even though I have tried to get a few friends and family members to play, I have had little luck getting them to stick with it. sigh, Im a very active eve member, but Im still fairly young at the game. I have been playing since later of 2009, and bought my first account in Jan 2010. I lost those accounts unfortunately, but I got new accounts. I bought four accounts, and have kept them going with out any g/f interference. :P yes my ex gf killed my eve account, idk why, but we are no longer together. lolz... :P

So Im happy to be here, and glad to find a group with members in it. hehe... and yea, it would be great to come out and meet up with others and chat eve stuff! I am currently a student, though older: 32, and I jsut moved to Rocklin, CA from Grass Valley, CA. Im looking forward to more school and eve, and maybe finding a few good friends close by, that play eve and we can rule the universe!~ haha love and light! Dathan.
A former member
Post #: 10
Welcome to the group. We're due in for Sacramento area meetup but with the holidays and the current null war schedules are kinda hectic
user 119439932
Rocklin, CA
Post #: 2
yea no worries, I have a lot of school going on, so I wont be able to make it out till after the new year for sure. :)