align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Cambridge Improv incubator Message Board › More improv incubator action!!

More improv incubator action!!

Jason
JmJphotography
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Hi Incubators!

Greetings and again happy new year!

Over the New Year I hung out with the real Patch Adams and in the vein of spreading laughter, health, and fun, this is my message to give yourselves a treat and come out to this week's improv incubator at our usual spot in Harvard Square at the Democracy Center 7:30pm this Thursday.

In particular this is a shout out to those who have never been to an incubator at all as well as those of you who havent stopped back in a while.

We are looking forward to meeting you and looking forward to seeing you again for some fun and laughs and getting into the silliness of our bodies throughout this new year!

Thanks for signing up!

Catch you soon!

Any questions, let me know!

Much peace, love, laughter, and basic human goodness!

Jason Jedrusiak