addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Cambridge Improv incubator Message Board › New Meetup: Improv Incubator and The Chipmunks: The Dingquel

New Meetup: Improv Incubator and The Chipmunks: The Dingquel

Jason
JmJphotography
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for The Cambridge Improv incubator!

What: Improv Incubator and The Chipmunks: The Dingquel

When: January 7, 2010 7:30 PM

Where:
Democracy Center
45 Mt Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02139

Hey Incubators!! Guess what, some how it´s 2010.

Who would have thought it besides all those mall calendar shops of course. How many of you have already had to awarkwardly change a 09 to a 10 on a check, bill, hand typed properly spaced memo, etc.? That's how many of you I expect at the first incubator of the new year. Let's ring in the new year with fun, games, laughter, and of course the means to the end, improv.

Remember no experience required.

I am sure most of you made one of your new year's resolutions to get out to more incubators this year, so don't start off on the wrong foot. I look forward to seeing you all.

$3 donation covers rental space and meetup.com costs.

Any questions? Send me a message and I'll get back to you asap.

Cheers!

Jason J.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­