CameraFRAUD.com Message Board › TUCSON ANTI-CAMERA PETITION STATUS

TUCSON ANTI-CAMERA PETITION STATUS

Man-In-Black
Man-In-Black
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 39
The Tucson Traffic Justice petition circulators have turned in 20,000+ signatures on Jul 5th, 2013. Approximately 12,700 valid signatures are needed.

Contact Tucson Traffic Justice by Email or by phone:

Email: TrafficJustice@yahoo.com­

Phone: 520-791-7497

Traffic Justice
P.O. Box 1762
Tucson, AZ 85702
A former member
Post #: 2
We were told by the city registrars office that we did not have enough valid signatures to have this issue put on the ballot this past November. We are going to be trying again, starting at the Dec 2013 Tucson Street Fair. If you are interested in assisting us with petitioning please use the links provided by The Man-In-Black and leave a message and we will get back to you. Thanks.
Charles Y.
chuckebut
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 35
Did they give you a full accounting of the signature count? Or did they count them in 'secret' and then told you to beat it? I do believe that you can appeal the count and be present.
A former member
Post #: 3
I was not party to the cause/petition at that time. I was told by the coordinators that from the random samplings that the validity rate wa very low due to illegibly signed petitions or unregistered voters which resulting in achieving under the required signatures.
Man-In-Black
Man-In-Black
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 40
Remember that we are continuing with a new petition gathering effort for the November, 2015 election cycle. You can still help.